Top Ten Motivational Quotes about life.
In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.
click below to Play the Video.
1. And in the end it’s not the years in your life that count; it’s the life in your years. ― Abraham Lincoln
2. “When people hurt you over and over, think of them like sand paper. They may scratch and hurt you a bit, but in the end, you end up polished and they end up useless.”
3. “In looking for people to hire, you look for three qualities: integrity, intelligence, and energy. And if they don’t have the first, the other two will kill you.” ― Warren Buffett
4. “A man is not finished when he’s defeated. He’s finished when he quits.” ― Richard M. Nixon
5. “A false friend and a shadow attend only while the sun shines.” ― Benjamin Franklin
6. “If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.” ― Thoreau
7. “If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write something worth reading or do things worth the writing.” ― Benjamin Franklin
8. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” ― Jimmy Dean
9. “The only thing that I have done that is not mitigated by luck, diminished by good fortune, is that I persisted, and other people gave up.” ― Harrison Ford
10. “There is a genius in all of us” ― Albert Einstein